Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bella Spoiler

Yes.. i purposely made her a little gullible.

Even the most intelligent woman, when they're into somebody, they can do pretty stupid things.

Example : me. Well, not anymore.

Anyway, i liked writing the last scene when Bella got killed by Zahar. Farahiya tulis first bit and then i adjust a bit. Of course, i was never murdered by my ex. But i can imagine me being killed by my ex. hehe.
The feeling sama aje lah kot. Merayu-rayu lepas tu, and despite the dramatic pleadings, your hopes of family and love and bla bla bla bla gets YANKED away just like that. Kapow! ( or Ka-pooooo-wee! pun also can)

Hihihi... See, im a scriptwriter so i have to be very dramatic. You should see me scolding staff. Very drama queen like. hehehe.. and it aint not act.

Only i wish i was the vengeful type. Turn me into a goddess and seduce everybody away...

SIAPA TADI KATA ORANG MELAYU TAK PANDAI MENULIS? Hah? Hah? Hahhhhhh?

No comments: